- The school is open to visitors from Monday to Friday from 15:00 to 19:00.
- Lessons take place from Monday to Saturday.
- Lessons start the first week of September.
- End of year exams take place in June. Except for students in the “Recreational Lessons”, who don’t have exams.
- The student must fill out a pre-registration form.
- After the contract is signed and payment made, the contract is valid from month to month and is automatically extended year after year unless written resignation is presented (§ 5)).
- Enrollment is open all throughout the year. Students aged between 6 and 9 take lessons at the initiation level. At 10 years old, the student begins the preparatory level which includes a change in tuition fees. .
TUITION FEES AND PAYEMENT MODES
- All new students pay a registration fee of 50.- Sfr
- For the price list please visit the “Tuition” page.
- Payments are made at the beginning of the month, before the 5th of each month. If lessons are not payed during this 5 day period, without an arrangement stating otherwise, lessons can be suspended.
- Payments can be made using one of three available options: yearly (with a 10% discount), semestrial, or monthly (with a 10% addition)
- The monthly payments are made once a month for 12 months, not for 10 months and they can only be paid through a standing order “ordre permanent”.
- The yearly and semestrial payments can be made using a deposit slip or directly at the school’s front desk.
- A special “family price” discount is offered: 2nd family member – 20%, 3rd -30%, etc.
- Lessons take place once per week and are 50 minutes long.
- Classes are made up of 2 to 4 students.
- AT the end of the school year, only a passed exam allows the student to move on the the next level.
- Exams are not obligatory. However, in this case the student cannot ascend in level.
- In the “Recreational” lessons, no exam es required.
SUMMER BREAK, HOLIDAYS, AND ABSENCE
- Lessons do not take place during school vacation and holidays of the city of Geneva.
- If the student is absent for any reason, illness or accident, the lesson is neither reimbursed nor rescheduled.
- The permanent withdrawal from courses is only possible under
- Une réinscription ultérieure ne nécessite pas le paiement de la taxe d’inscription the required conditions (see Contract Temination)
- Tuition payed in advance for the semester or year is under no circumstance reimbursed because of absence or the withdrawal of lessons.
- Lessons cancelled for reasons that impede the teacher are rescheduled.
- After the 31st of March, the contract can only be terminated for the next school year.
- The contract can only be terminated with a one month notice, taking into account the requirements mentioned above.
- Termination must be made by mail or email the 1st of the month at the latest and is effective until the next month.
- Thermination of the contract is confirmed by mail or email.
- Once students have passed the final exam for the Pro 2 level, the contract stops automatically at the end of the month of the exams.
Drums & Percussion Center