A WORD ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Opened in 1988, Drums & Percussion Center is led by Al Widmoser. The school is located near the city center of Geneva, it is easily accessible by tram line 12 that stops right in front of its doors at the stop “Grange-Canal”.
Drums & Percussion Center in numbers…
- 2,800 students have taken lessons with us through out the years.
- Every week there are more than 240 students coming in for lessons.
- The surface of the school, including the shop and the recording studio is 330m2
- 1 front desk where you will be welcomed by Jasmin, Leo and Luis
- 5 classrooms with a good 20 acoustic and electronic drum kits.
- 1 recording studio with the possibility to record visuals as well as audio.
- 1 specialized shop for drums and percussion and repairs for djembe drumheads.
- 1 magnificent bar: a cosy spot for the parents to warm-up and have a little something to drink while they wait for their drummers in the making.